About Holiday Hill Day Camp
60 years of very “Plus” summers for kids
One family’s three-generation commitment
A conscious blending of tradition and innovation
A truly “of-the-moment” good ole’ camp experience
A mission to make summer really count
Just like nursery schools, day care centers and then – someday – colleges, every option you consider for your child is different. So are we. And we are much more than a place for children to hang out for the summer.
- We have a commitment to training and supervision.
- That makes for a summer-after-summer staff who never tire of saying things like “Way to go!”
- For many of our campers, Holiday Hill becomes a whole new way-to-be.
What We Do at Holiday Hill:
- Swim in pools twice a day—Red Cross
Lessons & Recreational Free Swim
- Sports • 100’s of Active Games • Archery
- Arts & Crafts • Canoeing
- Nature Study, Games & Projects
- Adventure Ropes & Challenge Courses
- Zip Line • Mountain Bike Camp • Dance Camp
- Horseback Riding Camp • Overnights • Special Events
- Kindercamp Program with full-day and half-day options for preschoolers
- Kids Cooperate Camp – Supported environment for children with Asperger’s, ADHD, and PDD-NOS
- Teen Leadership Program for ninth and tenth graders
- Optional Lunch Program • And more!
How We Do It:
- Our superlative and totally dedicated counselors join campers in creating a true summer family in an environment rich in safety, comfort, acceptance and fun!
- We begin with all the physical skills and challenges everyone expects at camp. Then we go beyond the obvious and emphasize the social, emotional and psychological growth of our campers with activities that create a spiral of successes.
- Each child is an important person, sharing in the democratic process of the whole group.
- Each day is a chance for campers to learn to appreciate each other and to appreciate our environment.
- We encourage campers to take responsibility for themselves and their actions and to feel good about themselves.
- Every camper takes home a smile and life-long memories, plus new skills and new friendships.
What Kids Get:
- Personal Growth
- Healthy Risks
- Personal Health
The skills and values young people develop within this growth zone will help prepare them to face the challenges of growing up tomorrow while meeting their need for fun and adventure today.