Since 1960, Holiday Hill has served as a day camp and recreation center for area families and their children. Flexible enrollment plans permit families or individuals to participate in the full season or for selected weeks. A five-week minimum commitment is required.
The sharing of facilities by families, campers, and rental groups enables us to offer rates below those found in comparable facilities. This sharing is facilitated by separate swimming pools, and restricted use during day camp hours.
Complete and submit both forms.
· Enroll by the week for a minimum of five weeks. Family Fee: $50/week; Individual Fee: $20/week; Plus 10% State Tax
· Weeks need not be consecutive.
· Sign our “Members Use Agreement”.
· Daily passes will not be offered to the general public.
Swim at your own risk
· The pools are open daily 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. with the exception of days when the Day Camp is in session. On Weekdays during the Day Camp season the pools are open to members from 4:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
· Most hours of operation will be unguarded. Lifeguards may be posted during predictable periods of heavy usage. (This aspect is an important one to consider before joining. Call us to discuss any concerns.)
· When groups rent our facilities for a picnic or outing, the north pool (farthest from parking) will be reserved for family members. Rarely, in cases of large group numbers, a rental group may be granted use of both pools. In that case, the north pool would accommodate both pool members and picnic attendees. We apologize for any inconvenience.
· $15 per visit for a family of guests
· $5 per individual guest
· Fees payable in the camp office breezeway
· Multiple visits by local guests are discouraged—encourage them to join!
· Large groups of guests are not allowed without prior approval